Availability of the huge amount of actual materials allows Ukrainian partners updating some units of their existing courses before on-site trainings at EU partner Universities:
- Transformational processes of the socio-cultural indoctrination (module on Cultural practices and hybrid challenges) – 4 ECTS
- Theory of safety of socio-cultural systems (lectures) – 4 ECTS
- Informational Policy and Digital Technologies (lectures and seminars) – 4 ECTS
- Globalization and National State security policy (lectures, seminars, practices) – 4 ECTS
- Informational Policy and Digital Technologies (practices and seminars) 4 ECTS
- Informational Wars (lectures and practices) – 4 ECTS
- European Integration and international cooperation of Ukraine (lectures, workshops and practices) – 5 ECTS
- on-line course Creation of “unrecognized republics” is a component of Russians foreign policy strategy – 3 ECTS
- Practical training on “Factchecking” to the course Professional Psychology – 3 ECTS and Networking Economics – 3 ECTS.
This approach allows getting the preliminary evaluation from the students in order to tune and improve the teaching materials before launching updated Master’s programmes since 2022/2023 academic year.
All the planned Syllabi of new 12 courses and teaching materials for 11 Master’s programmes are designed in the core version by the beginning of 2022/2023 academic year.